The Makita DTW251 has high operational efficiency with high torque. Ideal for steel fabrication, steel erection or for automotive work. Able to deliver up to 3200 blows per minute this little machine will make your life much easier. The compact size and low weight of this impact wrench provides more control and manoeuverability. Low weight is due to the powerful 4 pole motor. There is an ergonomic rubberised grip with non-slip dimples so your hold is not compromised no matter the conditions. The LED light with after glow function provides vital lighting in poor conditions. The light can be switched on before tool starts by pressing on trigger slightly. Will run on BL1830 3Ah, BL1840 4Ah or BL1850 5Ah Batteries and is supplied with 3Ah batteries.
- Compact and lightweight - weighs only 1.7kg
- Maximum fastening torque of 230Nm (170ft.lbs)
- Conveniently located push button for forward and reverse
- Phosphorescent bumper - high visiblity
- LED Job light with afterglow - job done in poor lighty
- 1/2" square drive
- 2 x 3Ah batteries
- DC18RC battery charger
- Heavy duty kitbox
* Based on residence in Ireland. Tax rates for other countries will be calculated at the checkout. Price exclusive of tax: € 666.66.